E-mail please use contact formular
Born 1965 in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Fluent in Italian & English
- Fine ceramics work production, Arte Scriba, Lyon, France
Training as touristic guide, Examination by Sicily regional council
- 3° The "Medusa's Skin" Workshop. "Canvas on plate". Paint applied on plate
- Trekking guide training, course provided by Sicily regional council
2° The "Medusa's Skin" Workshop. Decoration and Ceramic Design, "Stefanese Majolica creative tile development"
- Master in Art and Media Practice, University of Westminster
- BA Hons in Ceramics, University of Westminster
- Access to Ceramics (Advance) BTEC plus modules in Studio Photography and Fine
Printing Small Format Cameras & darkroom techniques, Westminster Adult
- Visual Art course, Opera Universitaria, Palermo, Sicily
My Daughter is born
- Archaeological Conservation diploma, Literature & Philosophy Dept.,
Palermo University, Sicily
- Tourism and Linguistic studies
- Touristic guide part time training, showing Sicily to German visitors,
providing for accommodations and personal requirements assistance.
Project work at Laboratory of Conservation, Archæological Museum,
- Foundation of the conservation processes co-operative ’Sikelia’
Proof reader for Flaccovio editorial company, Palermo
Freelance work as model and team organization management for fashion events
and studios in Palermo and throughout Sicily. Clients included Cacharel,
Yves St Laurent, Mammina.
- External member of teams organising congresses and trade fairs for Sicily,
different head offices in Palermo.
- Voluntary work for children in need, also enderly people, church Don Orione, Palermo.
- Computer literate in Word, Adobe Photoshop and Excel
- Fine art and archaeology
- ESOL & Pitman qualifications in English for speakers of other languages,
Westminster adult education service.
- 2012 - 2014
- Trekking training for groups on vacation.